CYA to hold Conference on the Specializations of Architecture
November 11, 2017 | By: UAP Committee on Young Architects
The United Architects of the Philippines Committee on Young Architects, under the Office of the National President, will be conducting a Continuing Professional Development Seminar-Workshop entitled “PINTIG: A Conference on the Specializations of Architecture” on December 8-9, 2017 at Heritage Building, #5 Catanduanes Street, near Del Monte and West Ave., Quezon City. This is in collaboration with the UAP Quezon City Chapter.
This 2-day event was approved with 13.5 Credit Units by the Professional Regulation Commission (Accreditation No.: 2009-001-339), under four (4) major categories: Design (4.5 CU); Sustainability (1.5 CU); Building Science (5.5 CU) and Practice (2.0 CU). This will feature nine (9) respected resource speakers and topics included are the following:
Day 1 (December 8):
1. Hospitality Design – Ar. Armando Eugene de Guzman III
2. Transport, Communities & Architecture – Ar. Eden Sorupia
3. People-Oriented Transport Systems & Open Space Network Planning – Ar. EnP. Mark Anthony Morales
4. Factors that Determine the Success of Commercial Development in the City and Provinces – Ar. Richard Garcia
Day 2 (December 9)
1. Lighting Efficiency – Ar. Ma. Luisa Daya-Garcia
2. Building Energy Modeling – Engr. Robert Gomez
3. Architectural Acoustics – Ar. Alex Ray Evangelista
4. Challenging Architects to Come Up with Creative Building Technologies – Ar. Edilberto Florentino
5. Understanding Construction Safety: The Requirements, Challenges and the Unseen – Ar. EnP. Carlo Fundador Marudo
The registration fee is Php 3,000 for the early bird (until November 18) and Php 3,500 as the regular rate (November 19-December 5). The fee includes morning and afternoon snacks, lunch, kits, free flowing coffee and certificate for the attending participants. Transportation and accommodation, however, will be on the account of the participants.
This seminar-workshop is open to all architects and allied professionals and should you wish to register, please refer to the following details:
1. Bank Deposit:
Account Name: UAP District A3
Account Number: 1328028596
Account Type: Current Account
2. Money Transfer via Cebuana Lhuillier c/o Maria Carla Epino
Upon payment of the registration fee, kindly email the copy of the deposit slip/money transfer slip to email@example.com for acknowledgment and confirmation of the slot.
Fill out the registration form using this link.
Click here for the details